Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mythology in Design, Fashion and Media

I met Mr. Teresa in Faculty staffroom when I just settled my changing class procedure. She gave me a short brief of this module and the assignment was given last week class.


From the beginning, I confused what she wants actually. This is an essay which I need to choose a topic with the theme-The Mythology in Design, Fashion and Media, was given by Ms. Teresa. It is an essay research with 2000 words. She told me the coming Friday has a tutorial of this assignment and I have to start to get an idea of my topic and researches.


After that, I went to library to try to do some research about regarding the theme. Beside this, I also do research through internet. I found that chinese fashion, QiPao, is interesting to me because the myth of pattern like dragon, phoenix, floral and etc and its color and the way to make since ancient time until recent modern time.
I had told Ms. Teresa what I did and what I think and she said that's right and asked me to write down the topic that I had chosen.
I'll do methology research which is secondary research about my topic.

No comments: