Thursday, October 18, 2007

Presentation again...

I received a email from Ms. Teresa which was another group presentation again. We were arranged in groups by Ms. Teresa. I was in the same group with Suei Ming, Indeer and Tunku.

This presentation is was about Design Culture and Semiotics. Our group had a little discussion before we have tutorials with Ms. Teresa. We decided to do research on exterior signs and interior signs, road signs and toilet signs. After that, we decided to create new signs to provide new messages.

I went back home and did my research. Me and Suei Ming had a tutorial with Ms. Teresa on last friday before 12pm. Suei Ming wanted to have tutorial earlier so that we no need to attend afternoon class and i agreed with him.

After tutorial, we went back home and tried to figure out some new signs. This week is non-contact week. I had did two signs which were cross road sign and no smoking signs.

Suei Ming and i had did our own presentation this time.

No comments: