Friday, October 5, 2007

Qipao (Cheongsam)

Qipao is part of the Chinese cultures since long time ago.

I am interested in this Chinese clothing because Qipao still is being worn by many people until this century.

I want to study more about History of Qipao and Eastmeets West to Qipao. So, I did my secondary research in library and online research as well. I want to know why designers are blending Chinese cultures with Western cultures and a lot of celebrities wear Qipao to annual awards.

Kelly Preston was wearing a modern typical Qipao.

I had chose few topics which are related with Qipao
with the following sub topics:

  • History of Qipao (Cheongsam)
  • Who still wears the Qipao (Cheongsam)?
  • Myth of Contemporary Design on Qipao
  • East meets West
  • Body makeup of Chinese Qipao style
  • Qipao Wedding Gown blending with Western Design Cutting
I'll find out more further and depth about beauty of Qipaos.

No comments: